NOAH = Npower supply unit Oorgan, Aconnection system Heuss
NOAH is a pre-assembled system solution to connect all components of the primary side of an organ. It is a tried and tested system that is equipped individually and, compared to the individual solutions of a local electrical installer, is on the one hand the most inexpensive variant and on the other hand ensures that "nothing is forgotten".
NOAH encloses among others:
- Lockable main disconnection device (main switch) according to DIN EN 60204-1.
- Contactor circuit (self-locking) with protection against restart after main power failure and recovery
- Overload and short-circuit protection of power supply unit(s)
- Overload and short-circuit protection of the blower(s)
- Connection possibility for START and STOP push-buttons / key switch
- Connectivity for music desk and pedal lighting (coupled to blower ON/OFF or independent)
- Possibility to connect power sockets and lighting in the organ
- Possibility to connect swell engine controls
- All terminals designed as cage clamp terminals
- Encapsulation of the components in sheet steel or plastic case
- Integration of individual special requests
With our system, the organ builder saves time and trouble of having to explain the functionality of an organ repeatedly during the commissioning to an local electrician, because in our system everything is prepared and a circuit diagram is part of the scope of supply.
Please contact us, we will be happy to advise you.
Price depending on the desired scope.
Difference between NOAH and MOSES:
NOAH is a subdistribution board for 230V/400V to protect and control blowers, light, power supply and similar.
MOSES also includes everything, but also has safety features such as connection points for emergency stop pushbuttons and smoke switches, as well as redundant main contactors for safe disconnection.