Our swell engine works steplessly, quietly, powerfully and can be precisely positioned. The swell control runs linearly or logarithmically (progessively) to the swell pedal position in the console. The movement of the push rod can be quickly and easily adjusted to the swell shutters by means of two potentiometers. By two further potentiometers, the acceleration and the brake can be adjusted in order to be able to position even heavy and loud swell shutters as quietly as possible.
Electric, with automatic opening/closing after switching off.
We can also offer you a mechanical-electrical swell control as a variant, if you wish. All described characteristics are also given here.
Mains voltage: 110/230 Volt
Terminal on housing for +24V and minus, to activate magnetic coupling
Gear: 200 mm max.
Tractive force:15 kg
Hitch with clevis yokes
Motor box installation dimensions: L 250 x W 150 x H 152 mm
- Download JST VI Zeichnung.DWG
- Download JST VI Zeichnung.PDF
- Download JST VI Handbuch DE 3.78
- Download JST VI Handbuch DE 3.80
- Download JST VI Manual EN 3.78
- Download JST VI Manual EN 3.80
- Download JST VI El-Mech Handbuchzusatz DE
- Download JST VI El-Mech Handbuchzusatz EN
- Download JST VI Handbuch DE 3.81
- Download JST VI Manual EN 3.81